Re: Followup on Ebay Feedback

To: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Followup on Ebay Feedback
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:51:45 -0600
Cc: <pethier@isd.net>
> End of rant mode.  Say isn't this a forum about little British cars?

Yes.  And the zillions of parts therefor which are crisscrossing the country
and even the world.

I just sold a steering wheel through this list without benefit of Ebay.

Then again, I just bought four books (one of them an author-signed TR book)
on Ebay.  My wife does not know it yet, but the other three are books she
wants that are out of print.  I didn't pay more than ten bucks for any of
them.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"Drifting is the synchronized swimming of auto competitions."  -Gene Bennett