Squeal Like a Pig

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Squeal Like a Pig
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:54:50 -0700
That's what my brakes do... also lots of dust.  Other than that they
work great.

For the squeal I thought I'd use some of that goo you put on the piston
& back of the pad.  The TR4 brakes still have the anti-squeal plate
between the piston and pad... do I coat both sides of it too?  Or do I
omit it if using the goo?  Or is there something else I should do?

For the dust I'm looking at those green Kevlar pads offered in the Moss
catalog -- claiming to have less dust.  Any experience with them?  Do
Kevlar pads need to heat up to be efficient or am I thinking of
something else?

Can you use green pads with purple fluif?  (just kidding, TIA for any
advice).

Geo Hahn
64 TR4A
Mt Lemmon, AZ