Re: Yahoo Groups for List?

To: OC@46thFoot.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yahoo Groups for List?
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:53:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/02 7:03:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, OC@46thFoot.com
writes:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, at around 16:12:04 local time, RayAntoky@aol.com
> wrote:
> >In a message dated 8/12/02 2:32:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> >technical@iwnet.screaming.net writes:
> >

> >> Who the hell are you to call any person on this list bla bla bla
> >
> >You too are nasty
>
> Dear All,
>
> PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Mike

Mike:
I already apologized to Joe and explained myself as well as I could to the
list. Graham (to whom the above comment was addressed) obviously had not been
up to speed regarding my replies as you probably are not. However if you
choose to get into a name calling contest you can count me out. If you are
suggesting members not reply to my inquiries, you are not being very
sportsmanlike.

Ray Antoky
Brooklyn NY
59 TR3A