Re: Yahoo Groups for List?

To: RayAntoky@aol.com, OC@46thFoot.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yahoo Groups for List?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:04:40 -0400
> > --
> > Mike
> > Ellie  - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

Mike-
I was very interested to note your 63 Herald convertible is only 105 numbers
after my 64 Herald Convertible. Presumably, the ocean crossing issue has
something to do with the 64 vs. 63 year on my title.  My number is GA 125519
LCV(A fact I am trying to get motor vehicles to officially recognize-
someone in the deep dark past made the "L" into a "1" and it carries forth
to this day)

Do you have a production date for yours? I imagine mine should have most
likely come through earlier the same week, if not day.

What I know about mine- originally wedgewood blue with black interior,
nothing really special otherwise, came into a 12/50 engine at some point.

I'd like to hear any info you might have- could be of value!

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible