Re: Yahoo Groups for List?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yahoo Groups for List?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:25:12 +0100
Who the hell are you to call any person on this list (or any other for that
matter) Nasty, I don't know how long you have been on the list, your address
is not a familiar one though unlike Joe's.
Joe is one of the real regular contributors to this list, and although I
don't know him personally I would doubt if he even has a Nasty bone in him.
Unless provoked perhaps.
Go to Yahoo, join the list, I think you will find some people from here on
it any way, but there is a much greater wealth of knowledge on here due to
the sheer number of people contributing!
I for one will not be moving.

Graham