Re: Car shows- slight rant

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Car shows- slight rant
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:12:13 -0400
Cc: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <DShoop7572@aol.com>, "[unknown]" <Rosspemlee@aol.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Message text written by "Phil Ethier"
>True enough.  But I will have the TR4 there.  I will probably have the
Suburban there for support work of the convention.  Driving a THIRD vehicle
the 40 miles from my house may not be foremost in my mind. It might be
great
fun to have the Lotus there to thrash around the autocross course during
fun
runs, but it might not be worth the trouble.
<

Fair enough.  Too bad.  I was wondering if I could swap a ride in the TR8
for a ride in the Lotus.  Some other time, perhaps.

Dave (no, I haven't sent in my registration yet (hanging my head in shame))