Re: TR Fever

To: sjswift@cby.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:02:52 EDT
I guess it depends on how much involvement you expect, Steve.
My wife wouldn't do any wrenching with me, but she and I have enjoyed our 'B'
for 20 years.....still do.
Before we joined a club, we used to pack the blanket and take picnic lunches
to the beach or a lakeside park. We'd bring a frisbee, croquet, a badminton
set and a pair of binoculars.......many, many fond memories.
We also have taken, and continue to take, many romantic moonlit summer rides
to get ice cream......there's something intoxicating about driving our LBC's
at night, with your honey next to you and the mellow exhaust notes echoing
through the night air.
Join a club......we were reluctant at first, but the chance for us to
interact with other LBCers was a great attraction.
At our weekly cruise nights, the wives get together and catch up on the week,
while the guys discuss the latest repair problem or new LBC restoration
they're into. When we get tired of talking, we caravan for a burger or ice
cream.....great fun.
Good luck.....let me know how you make out.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L78708
60 TR3A TS 81398L