Re: TR Fever

To: "Stephen J. Swift" <sjswift@cby.com>
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 17:27:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
My wife took no part in my work on my TR3. However, once i got it running, it
was a different story. She loves to drive through the woods in Autumn, and last
Autumn the TR3 hit the road. I took her for a 3 hour drive through the large
parks and forests that abound in our area. Since then, she's always been quite
enthusiastic about the car, and also let me buy my Stag, since it would let us
seat more of the family.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm