Re: TR Fever

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 16:33:01 -0800
Cc: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>, "Stephen J. Swift" <sjswift@cby.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
 Hey guys
   I must be pretty lucky my wife not only enjoys driving our British cars she
enjoys washing polishing and working on them . Right now we are reassembling
her 56 MGA
from a total frame off restoration and she is right there turning wrenches and
all the other fun things that come with a British car . She does complain and
go on strike though when her hand or fingers get pinched when ties holding the
other wrench I can't reach but then I quit when I smash a finger.
   14 British cars 5 running 3 in the works
   Philip Schuilert