Re: TR Fever

To: "Stephen J. Swift" <sjswift@cby.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 08:11:30 -0700
My wife actually agreed / offered to sell her car when time came 6 years
ago for my midlife crisis TR6.  Seems she'd read some 'research' about how
40-something males were hard-wired to be looking for new mates since the
caveman (person?) days.  Something about having had a new kid every year
for 25 years affecting life expectancies of cavewomen, and their 'husbands'
having to then start dating and find a new mate.  Anyway, seems this became
part of the average males nature.  Fortunately, for everyone involved, it
can be satisfied by a sportscar.  I'm sure you can find other 'research' to
substantiate there is a Triumph-version of this male genetic defect.  Check
your family tree for British caveman ancestors.
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L