RE: TR Fever

To: "Stephen J. Swift" <sjswift@cby.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR Fever
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:35:56 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I am a wife afflicted with TR fever.  We have a TR6 and I love it.  My
husband has talked of getting a Stag so we can fit the kids, but I would
rather have a TR3 first.  I found out our dentist has a TR6 when we ran into
him at the ABFM.  He bought his new.  He mentioned he was having Lucas
problems [big surprise] and I may have an answer for him since this forum
has so much info.  I think the Triumph is just a car to him. How can this
be?  They get into your blood.  I have two of the three kids farmed out so
we can attend an upcoming Triumph event in Canada.  For those who have wives
who have yet to be assimilated... keep trying.
Kim Alford
71 TR6
Shoreline, WA.