Re: TR Fever

To: alfords@seanet.com, sjswift@cby.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:20:52 EST
Kim-

Do you have any sisters?

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 99-04-02 23:44:46 EST, alfords@seanet.com writes:

<<
 I am a wife afflicted with TR fever.  We have a TR6 and I love it.  My
 husband has talked of getting a Stag so we can fit the kids, but I would
 rather have a TR3 first.  I found out our dentist has a TR6 when we ran into
 him at the ABFM.  He bought his new.  He mentioned he was having Lucas
 problems [big surprise] and I may have an answer for him since this forum
 has so much info.  I think the Triumph is just a car to him. How can this
 be?  They get into your blood.  I have two of the three kids farmed out so
 we can attend an upcoming Triumph event in Canada.  For those who have wives
 who have yet to be assimilated... keep trying.
 Kim Alford
 71 TR6
 Shoreline, WA. >>