RE: Tough decisions

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tough decisions
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:37:35 -0500
Greg I am in agreement about LBCs and other drivers.

And when you said:
 >get started on those head mods I read about in my Kastner book last
>night. Either that or put a couple of air horns on my car. ;-)

I owned a 67 Spit years ago and when I was forced off the road with my
pregnant wife as the passenger I put air horns on the thing and I scared
the s*** out of the next guy who tried it. And I plan on putting them in to
the GT6.

Dave, in Diego, Ca said:
 It appears, that if one can intimidate they will - along as they are
smaller then you!

 Don't you mean bigger???

But maybe not I use the Ford Aerostar as my main transportation to/from and
in winter and on one stretch of highway while keeping up with the traffic
flow (65+) a few smaller vehicles have pulled out in front of me with such
little room that all I could do was give the brakes a sever test. It
sometimes isn't size but plain bloody stupidity. But I have been arrogantly
dismissed buy bigger car drivers one even gave me the ,hand wave to tell
someone to sit, as she pulled out in front of me forcing me into a panic
type stop while in a VW Beatle with my kids onboard. Gun fire for the
bastards should be legale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The arthur
kit car aka 69 GT6
garage ornament aka 82 Jag
box on wheels aka ford aerostar ?????