Re: Re: Tough decisions

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Tough decisions
From: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 6:46:57 -0500
Over on the Miata list, someone claims to have put truck air horns on his
Miata. Has an air tank in the trunk and I think the horns are there too. Claims
to have
scared the sh** out of several drivers who failed to notice (or care) that
there was already a car in the space they wanted to occupy.
Just a thought - TR's have a much bigger boot.
Andy D.