RE: Tough decisions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Jim Barbuscia'" <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Subject: RE: Tough decisions
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:15:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Next time I have a giant 4x4 truck sitting on top of my bonnet while I'm
still futilely jabbing at my sometimes functional horn push, I'll remember
to attack him first.  :-) :-)  Maybe my problem is my TR6 is completely
stock which means your average Nissan Maxima can blast past me.  Man, I
gotta get started on those head mods I read about in my Kastner book last
night. Either that or put a couple of air horns on my car. ;-)