Re: Tough decisions

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: Re: Tough decisions
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@iwaynet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:40:13 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
As a quick fix, I like the air horn idea.  One lister commented on having
maseratti horns which I could see that having an impact.  Personnally I think
finding a pair that have the deep heavy railroad air horn sound or something
that sounds like a very large truck would cause enough instant concern  to
protect an LBC.  Not known if the blast would push the car backwards and out of
harms way also.  Might have to use original vehicle decals to stay in concours.
Jack Mccarrick