Re: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 05:37:52 -0700
Cc: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
As usual, Mr. Clinton said just what he felt he needed to say. It's what
he and his administration have done from day one. He blamed the special
prosecutors office for this spectacle, which he and his have caused by
their constant stonewalling and outright lying.

I was somewhat amused to see the news report follow his little speech
with clips of all the past denials by him and his cronies.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - painting and reassembling....