RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:41:04 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "'Chris Prugh'" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Stinocher, Bryan D. wrote:

        Respectfully,

        I have to listen to this crap all day from the TV and radio...
        It is an assault on my peace everywhere.

        Please, take a cue from the general national opinion... WE ARE
        TIRED of the whole damn thing... Take your commentary elswhere.

        Leave these pages to important matters like "Lucas electricals",
        "what to do with oil spots", and things British, please

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois