RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:03:58 -0500

>>>>> "KEVIN" == KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL> writes:

    KEVIN> There is nothing private about [...]

I'll make no comment here except that it appears that I'm
paying for you to read these mailing lists and to post this
reply (That is a government-supplied account at NAVY.MIL, no?)
and I'm pretty sure that's not in your job description.

Now since my company allows limited use of company resources
for "appropriate personal communication and daily necessities"
and my manager says that it's OK, I don't feel guilty about
doing this, so maybe you've cleared it with your boss, or
maybe it's in the terms of service that this is OK.  Or maybe
you're just as guilty of mis-using government supplied
communications equipment for personal tasks as the CIC and
his staff.

I do find it intersting that the only people so far who felt
it necessary to validate their viewpoints by spewing them onto
a completely unrelated mailing list have all been anti-bubba.
There's some sort of message here...

I just can't resist a straight line, so I didn't count myself
on either side, and in fact I don't know which side I'm really
on.
                                                        -MM