RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:11:59 -0500
NOT a flame, but a couple of points to ponder:

1) There's a reason why there's a Triumph list. And a Spitfire list.

2) There's also a reason for the four bazillion news groups and
email lists for the discussion of political issues. Some even
specialize in the redundant reiteration of the obvious and the
regurgitation of personal attacks from all sides of the political
spectrum.

3) I'm on the list because I enjoy hearing about, and talking about,
Triumphs. I'm NOT here to find out whether my fellow Triumphisti
[have had/are having/are contemplating] a sexual affair or other
peccadillo, and I want to know even LESS what they think about
the sex lives of OTHER people. The reason in both cases is the
same: forcing me to wade through all this TR-irrelevant stuff makes
me think less of those who post it.

Please take it where it belongs . . . the Triumph stuff is plenty to
read in one day.

Jim Hill
Madison WI