RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: "'romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk'" <romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:49:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Romano,

The real issue is not what he did... but whether he lied when he was first
questioned about Monica.

As an American, I'm personally revolted that the public elected a president
that cannot tell the truth and is using executive privelage to hide his lack
of morals behind.   If he'd said during his campaign something like "well,
Hillary's not enough for me, I find other women more attractive and will
probably have affairs", fine.  That is truly his personal business.  That is
between Bill and Hillary and Chelsea.  Keep it to his private quarters.

His actions are like putting an intellectually challenged highschool
football "hero'" in power.  "Hey, how much can I get away with?"

This is the man who is the "leader of the free world"?

Scary.

JMO

Jim