RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)

To: "'Chris Prugh'" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton)
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:38:20 -0500
What our illustrious leader has done is said that as long as you say you're
sorry after you are forced into a corner, then everything is okay. He claims
that now he has told the truth. Why believe a liar? He has lied from day one
to the American people (Gennifer Flowers, which he admitted to (and then the
Hillary "stand by her man" interview!)), but we don't seem to care. Until we
as a nation realize that if he'll lie about this, he'll lie about anything
to save his hide and create his "legacy" (which may be running around in the
back woods of Arkansas anyway), things won't change. He won't resign, and he
won't be impeached, because we as a nation don't care about his character.
And that is the saddest commentary of all...

I am now officially getting off of my high horse...

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
TR Owner (2 more days!!)