RE: TR3 carpet pattern

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu
Subject: RE: TR3 carpet pattern
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:00:51 -0500
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com, kengano@advant.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
     Yeah, that's kind of where I started, but I think it's probably just
     that everyone wants front carpets nowadays (including me).
     Jim Wallace

Author:  Non-HP-musson (musson@satie.arts.usf.edu) at HP-USA,mimegw5
Date:    25/02/98 3:44 PM

But then why do all of the kits (from basic to wool) include carpet for
the area in front of the seats?

Later,
Carl F. Musson
TS25264L - borrowing the engine/tranny from
TS81802LO - body off restoration in progress...
Tampa, Florida (USA)
E-Mail: Musson@arts.usf.edu
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/ (update in progress)