Re: TR3 carpet pattern

To: kengano@advant.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 carpet pattern
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:47:15 -0500
     That's true for the earlier models all right, but I remember reading
     somewhere that later they did put carpets in. Mine has traces of
     carpet under the seat tracks which I suspect is original, as it
     matches my one other original chunk to the left of the driver's left
     foot. (And I believe that's original because it has a built-in rubber
     pad beside the dimmer switch, where the left side of your foot would
     wear at it from operating said switch.)
     Regards,
     Jim

Author:  Non-HP-kengano (kengano@advant.com) at HP-USA,mimegw5
Date:    24/02/98 9:31 PM

I don't think the TR3 had floor carpets originally.  Just a rubber mat.  At
least, that's the way I remember Dad's '59.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L
1959 Model 10 Sedan TBE9239LDLB