Re: The Mob Rules! (Final vote results)

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Mob Rules! (Final vote results)
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:53:26 -0800
Malcolm wrote:
For more British content, you may want to use Jaguar Racing green.  It's
metallic and probably the same shade as Emerald green, but you can boast
it's for a jahg-wire.
I went to the San Diego Auto Show this weekend where I visited the Jaguar
display.  They had a XJ8 convert on display that was wearing a non-metallic
BRG.  It looks super sharp.  I was also pleased to see a few others cars
sporting solid pigments.  I'm getting a little burned out on all the
metalic paint jobs.

Dave
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51696 PI ... with Laurel Green