Re: TR3 carpet pattern

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: TR3 carpet pattern
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:52:26 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>  Art,
>       It sounds like at least the same setup. The 3 still has the clips;
>       many other listers are telling me it was "rubber mats only" for the 3.
>       Does this imply that the floors themselves were also the same? I don't
>       remember that they were, although they could have been close enough
>       that the same rubber mats would work, I suppose.
>       Jim

Jim, don't know off-hand about the floor pans.  I doubt if they are the same
but they could be close enough.  I intend to check those TR3 mats for fit to
my TR4.  (Some day at a car show when I find a TR3 that has them installed).
I know that someone on the list knows where to get the TR3 mats.  As I said, I
prefer the rubber mats to carpeting - which is what I have now.(Carpeting with
after market mats on top! ) Cheers.
Art Kelly