Cleaning Elec. Connections

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cleaning Elec. Connections
From: hutch837@juno.com (Ed Hutchinson)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:56:28 EST
I've been forced to clean some of the electrical connections
on my TR6.  Using a small wire brush does a pretty quick
job on the male ends. However, it is a pain in the butt to
clean the female ends. Is there a liquid which would clean
the connectors? If not, I think I will replace the connectors
rather than struggle cleaning them with a brush.

Ed

74 TR6

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]