408 Area Code Vitesse Search, THANKS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 408 Area Code Vitesse Search, THANKS
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:33:45 +0900
List,

I would like to thank Al Brenden and Dan Julien for responding to my
request for a phone number from Moss Classifieds.

I called the number hoping to talk to the owner of the Vitesse, but the
number has been disconnected.  Here is my second plea for help.

Is anyone the 408 Area code of California familiar with a '63 Vitesse
convertible, painted wire wheels, red body, OD, Owner's name is Toby.
The phone number was 408/985-2207.

Any help would be apprediated.  I would like to contact Toby to see if
his car is still available for sale.

Thanks,

Chad Jester