Re: { NASS } Early spitfire tranny/parts for sale

To: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Subject: Re: { NASS } Early spitfire tranny/parts for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:07:35 -0700
Chuck,
It is slightly longer owing to the extra synchronizer ring.  If you have a
sliding joint in your drive shaft, you might get away with using it
positioned at a little longer position.

If you need a drive shaft from which to work, I have 4 or 5 of them lying
around here.  I'd ship one to you if you pay for the in exchange for the
first gear assembly if you pick up the cost of shipping (much greater than the
gear)!

Joe