RE: { NASS } Early spitfire tranny/parts for sale

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Subject: RE: { NASS } Early spitfire tranny/parts for sale
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:51:48 -0500
I was under the impression that the 71-74 tranny's used behind the 1300 were
the same size as the MK1-3?  If that is not the case, I guess I'll be
building a driveshaft as well.  I doubt I'd cut up the original, I just need
to find a couple compatible yokes and make one - or buy an MK4 shaft.

Thanks for the info,  I'll make sure to measure the difference between the 2
once I get it.

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies