Re: [Shop-talk] Air tank fittings

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air tank fittings
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:53:27 -0500
I recently bought a Husky brand compressor from Home Depot and a set of
fittings from Harbor Freight, but the fittings ("industrial" fittings) don't
fit the connector on the compressor.  I was told that it was all industrial so
I don't know if they are just out of spec. or what.  Now I have to make another
trip to HF to try to figure it all out.  I couldn't find a hose for sale
locally so I had to order one and I'm waiting for it to arrive as well.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums