Re: [Shop-talk] Air tank fittings

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air tank fittings
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:01:12 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Sorry, probably I meant item # 5867T11.

But that looks to be the same valve I've got on my portable air tanks that
all leak.

I wonder if a 1/2" female / male ball valve like item # 47865K43 or
4082T44 inline between the tank and your existing valve like the above
might solve the leak down problem at the expense of sticking the
contraption up in the air a little bit more?

Mark

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums