RE: ceiling truss loading

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ceiling truss loading
From: Robert Bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:31:24 -0500
That was essentially my plan but to run an I beam above/on the ceiling
trusses and suspend a second from that.

Looks like the appropriate solution is to run  one hefty beam across the
short dimension of the shop (30') and support it at the walls with
upright beams. I can brace it laterally from the walls.

But none of this is going to happen anytime soon.

Has anyone put a lift in? :-}

iii