Re: PA engine color

To: "Jarl or Carol de Boer" <Jarl@deboer.net>
Subject: Re: PA engine color
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:45:52 +1000
Cc: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I know a few who have owned MMM cars for a few years.  But owning them is not
really the important issue.  Using them, how ever you see fit, is what it is
all about.

In 1992, Ralph Clarke had owned a P-type for 42 years.  He entered the car in
SA National rally in 1950's & from memory was in top 3, & I think won it.

He came to UK & navigated my P-something in the FIVA World Rally in which
there were some 398 cars at the start.  I think it would be hard to beat
Ralphs effort of involvement.

Pip