Re: PA engine color

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <britcars@juno.com>, <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PA engine color
From: "tom metcalf" <mgtom@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:04:29 -0500
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Lawrie,

Great input. Should we take a count of engine colors in our Ps when we
obtained them? Mine was GREEN. Lawrie has accounted for 2 Ps that were
GREEN. Lew's block is GREEN. Anybody else?

I'm glad I painted my P engine 15 years ago because I wouldn't want to
choose now. But what color on an F block?

tommm