Re: PA engine color

To: lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net
Subject: Re: PA engine color
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:02:07 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi, Lew,

As I said in my earlier post, I have no idea what were the engine numbers
or chassis numbers of the PAs I and my friend owned in 1960. However, I
do know they had green engines and I have no reason to believe either one
was a factory or dealer rebuilt engine. Indeed, mine had an internal
leak, such that I had to remove No. 4 spark plug and spin the engine on
the starter to pump the water out of the cylinder if I didn't use the car
for more than a week..............! Oh, the joys of youthful impecuneity!

Lawrie