Re: K3 Fakes etc

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K3 Fakes etc
From: Jarl or Carol de Boer <Jarl@deboer.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 11:49:20 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
How about:

"K-1 racer, constructed and rebodied to resemble a K-3 point-tail" ?

and never mind the "fakes" "replicas" or other semantic word-games? You'll never
create a body of rules on the subject that will satisfy even one third of the MG
enthusiasts involved, so why not fall back on an accurate description that tells
it like it is?

Jarl de Boer