K3 Fakes Price of everything - Value of nothing

To: "INTERNET:Kellmg@aol.com" <Kellmg@aol.com>
Subject: K3 Fakes Price of everything - Value of nothing
From: C Sherriff <Clives_page@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:11:00 -0500
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Message text written by INTERNET:Kellmg@aol.com
> <A HREF="http://www.coys.intesyst.co.uk/showroom.showstock.
php?&view=icons&id=29">Click here: Coys - Showroom Stock</A>

Makes you wonder what a real one is worth???<

Another well known Bitzer fake ripps off an ignorant buyer I guess

I looked at Coys web site - - - - -

I  looked at 4 cars which looked right and caught my interest ..........
 All were extensive fakes, built around an original Split pin  or
some such nonsense.

Someone I assume likes these fakes - A Sad life for some......

The types who know the Price of everything and the Value of nothing
I guess will be delighted with them.

Clive Sherriff
Oxford UK