Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:03:44 +0000
I thought the issue was that Sid sold a car with the
exact vin.  How did this guy get a title?  If I were the
guy that bought the car from Sid I would be worried that
the Mystery Roadster fellow would show up with a title
and demand the car be turned over to him.  On the flip
side, he could take a trip down to Florida and pick up a
free Mystery Roadster.

Andy

BTW-  Roadsters took 1st, 2nd, and 4th on Sunday at the
local autocross.  I got second.  Mike Steinbach got 1st
in his beautifully restored solex 68, and his brother
got 4th.  We beat a couple of RX7's, an IT prepared MR2,
a V6 Fiero, a Cortina on slicks, and a nice E30 M3.  The
Cortina was reclassed, but we beat him anyway.