Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
Well, If no one hears from me again it must be because I shot myself in
the head or isolated myself into the depths of the "bad roadster
people".That self imposed prison of guilt that occurs when you do not
have a "legit roadster"

I dont have a matching # 67.5 solex 2000. I dont own a pristine 66
1600, nor a pristine 1500, nor a ......

I own a matching #s 70 1600 that leaks oil and needs a paint job.
I also have it on a respectable authority that this car is the least
desirable of all roadsters. Oh, almost forgot, last year at solvang,
the car got not one vote, zero, zip, nada! I could have shown up in a
ford escort and gotten zero votes.

Also, I own a 66 that has 68 front fenders, a late model head and rear
flares....to make it worse...It has a salvage tile.

Last but not least, I have committed the worst offense possible.
I own a 67.5 spl311 that is titled by the body vin plate, has a
different frame # And a different motor#

I have no Idea how this came about, I legally purchased the car, it has
a legal Ca title.

All I ever wanted was a cool roadster...I guess what I got, was a
P.O.S. X 3..........Maybe I should part them out and get a ford escort.

Roman
http://personals.yahoo.com

///
///