Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <andycost@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:55:59 +0200
Hi friends,
Interchanging a body or a ID plate, that's the way stolen Nissan
Patrol and Pathfinder have been sold over here 10 years ago.
They bought a a frame with title from the junkyard and "abracadabra" a
VIN number from 1980 with the latest body evolution of 1995 and on.
A professional buyer immediatly see what's going on, just like some of
you, identifiying a roadster just by having a back & side view and a
look at the engine comp.
Maybe the body is from a stolen roadster? Just my 2 belgian francs!
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0
-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----