Re[2]: Fin's on a roadster??

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:57:45 -0800
I think I have it figured out! Get a pair of metal bookshelf brackets,
the kind that hook into the the wall standards. You've got your choice
of different sizes, and it only costs a few bucks. 6-inch might look
right.

Then at the rear of the top ledge of the rear fenders, cut a pair of
notches to accept the bookshelf brackets. Voila! Instant fins. Finish
them off with a bit of fiberglass and epoxy. Touch up with a spray paint
can. Total cost under $20.

Kidding aside, you're to be congratulated for your creative streak. You
might end up with a roadster that looks like an R390! (I never showed
you the fiberglass flares I did on my '68, long time ago when I was
braver.)

Fred