Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:48:13 -0800
I think we'll love ya for doing it. You might win a Custom award at the
shows next year (yeah, right)!

I think you should top the fins off with a spoiler. You know, like 2 feet
above the rear deck lid. And stick a third brake light on it. That'll keep
you busy!

Rather than tack weld them at the ledge, I think you should remove the
chrome strip and attach the fins on the seam there. Just in case you come
to your senses, uh, change your mind later on!

Fred - So.SF