Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:06:25 -0800
I seem to recall a BMW in the mid-to-late 70's that had a rear wing suspended
between two vertical fins. Coulda been their 3-series IMSA car. It actually
looked pretty cool at the time. Or use one of those basket-handle aftermarket
wings for a Subaru. It's probably narrow enough to almost fit. Could come in
handy for picking up the rear of the car to change the diff lube...

Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us wrote:

> I think we'll love ya for doing it. You might win a Custom award at the
> shows next year (yeah, right)!
>
> I think you should top the fins off with a spoiler. You know, like 2 feet
> above the rear deck lid. --

Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org