Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:53:47 -0800
>Y'all are going to hate me for this.....

Oh Dan, hate is such a *strong* word.  :-)

> Has anybody ever seen a roadster with fins??  Has anyone ever
>thought about putting fins on their roadster???

You'll probably find that everybody has thought of putting something
on their roadster...  I too have looked at the sloped-off (gimpy:-)
back end of the roadster and thought some '59 Eldorado fins would be
pretty cool.  But you'd have to get the line just right - the top of
the current "fin" defines the fender swell in the back... to smooth
that out might make the car look like a panel delivery or
something.... HEY!  There's an idea!

Kyle
'69 2000
(no fins, but it's got a cool rusty luggage rack;-)