Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: lescan@nctimes.net
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:38:27 -0800 (PST)
All right now...
        I was actually serious about this.. I would do it if I could figure
out a way how to within my budget.  I would have to repaint the car and thats
an amount of money that I cannot afford.  Did I mention the flames also??
I think it would look great. My whihte roadster with the cad fins and
red-orange-yellow flames on the front sides/hood.

                Daniel 69 2000(flameless and finless:()