Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:29:21 -0800
Personally, I've always been partial to the rear aspect of the 1961, -62 and
-63 T-birds –
the flat sloping deck, mini-fins and round rocket exhaust taillights. Something
to think
about if you have a rear-ended roadster (you know, if the guy behind you was
diving an
ABS-equipped GM vehicle – everybody knows how they don't stop for s*#t...)

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA