Re: Fin's on a roadster??

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:44:39 -0800
Hey,
I was talking to Dennis the other day and he does happen to have a 300ZX
Turbo engine they're not using.  With that engine I would be justifed painting
the flames and having a huge wing on the back to keep the car planted when
I hit warp speed.  How anyone can get one of those engines to fit in a roadster
engine bay is wayyyyyyy beyond me....
                Daniel 69 2000