RE: Fin's on a roadster??

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fin's on a roadster??
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:24:03 -0500
I had to put the air horns on the cowl.  There wasn't much of the
hood left after the cutout for the giant blower!  Yee Haw...

Jim

Daniel, you might want to just lay up some plywood forms and
cast them in place out of concrete - more road holding weight!
Finish to taste with duct tape and spray paint!