Re: Searching for a J15 motor

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Searching for a J15 motor
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 21:12:50 -0700
The immediate problem that comes to mind is how to put a hole right in the
middle
of the frame to accomodate the exhaust or to create a basket of snakes to
re-route the exhaust to miss. Also very RPM sensitive with a narrow powerband
compared to our motors and require a much higher (4:88) gear to make the limited
torque usable.

Ron